Title: Marketing Coordinator
Scope of Responsibilities
Responsible for coordination of marketing services and communications functions including website, e-mail promotion, social media, collateral materials, events, manuals, publicity, and training presentations. Manage marketing expense budgets. Maintain complete understanding and be a resource to staff and the field relative to company policies, products, administrative procedures, sales strategy, philosophy, and business objectives.
- Coordinate company promotion and communications projects. Examples include production and distribution of e-mail newsletters, social media, website, and inquiry fulfillment.
- Serve as primary contact person for public relations representative and outsourced marketing vendors (website developer, graphic designer, technical writer).
- Coordinate, expedite, and track the production and distribution of brochures, white papers, wearables, print collateral material, identity materials, product manuals, and training materials.
- Coordinate logistics for events such as sales meetings, dealer visits, and training presentations.
- Assist with planning and tracking of marketing programs and promotions. Examples include seasonal sales promotions, product introductions, consultant relations, and special dealer programs.
- Maintain marketing reference library, competitive database, and literature files. Monitor and provide input to management on a continuing basis regarding market conditions, competitive activity, customer relations, and product development needs.
- Participate in relevant planning meetings, vendor meetings, operations meetings and special events.
- Assist the President/General Manager or project team members as necessary or assigned.
Reports to the President/General Manager. Supervises marketing services vendors.
- Minimum high school graduate with additional study in marketing, promotion, graphic design, and digital media. B.A. business/marketing or equivalent with further training in electronics business and communications beneficial.
- Desired, six years sales and marketing experience, including minimum three years departmental/vendor supervision or project management experience.
- Background in the Commercial AV industry and familiarity with industry trade organizations, dealer infrastructure, and trade media beneficial.
- Strong organizational, financial, and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Team player who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial business setting.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and capable of managing multiple vendors and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing and able to work from company headquarters location during established work hours.
- No travel required.
Please fill out the form below, attach your resume, and paste a cover letter in the box provided.