Tech Works Job Description
Title: Inside Sales Coordinator
Scope of Responsibilities:
Priority One: Be a resource of both product knowledge and support to our Dealers, Consulting Engineers, and Regional Sales Managers. Duties include making sure that phone calls and online inquiries are answered in a timely and professional manner, quotes are prepared and delivered in a timely manner and all customer contacts are properly recorded in our corporate contact management system and mapped for easy recovery and recognition. Whenever sales support documentation is requested the Inside Sales Coordinator shall identify and verify the specific support that is required, including 1) delivery of print materials when necessary, 2) directing of links to resources where available, or 3) preparing and providing files via email such as drawings and other product information as may be requested or required.
- Maintain the company Contact Management System including records of all prime contacts, administrators, sales, service, and engineering staff of all regional Dealers and Consultants and share this information with corporate staff such as marketing and management.
- Provide quotes, literature, drawings, datasheets, product manuals and brochures to customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Serve as back up contact person for Regional Sales Managers and route customer (end-users) to regional support such as the nearest Dealer or Regional Sales Manager.
- Act as main inside contact point for Regional Sales personnel and Dealers.
- Assist with distribution of brochures, white papers, wearables, print collateral material, identity materials, product manuals, and training materials.
- Assist with planning and tracking of marketing programs and promotions. Examples include seasonal sales promotions, product introductions, consultant relations, and special dealer programs.
- Participate in relevant planning meetings, vendor meetings, operations meetings and special events.
- Assist the President/General Manager or project team members as necessary or assigned.
Reporting Structure: Reports to the President/General Manager
- Integrity – Person of high personal integrity and credibility a must.
- Education –
- Minimum high school graduate with additional study in sales, computer systems and data entry, and audio systems application engineering.
- B.A. business/marketing or engineering equivalent with further training in electronics business and communications beneficial.
- Experience – Minimum three years:
- Sales and Marketing desirable
- Application engineering and estimating desirable
- Technical Product Experience with Nurse Call and Intercom systems
- Strong organizational, and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Team player who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial business setting.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and capable of managing multiple contacts, vendors, and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing and able to work from company headquarters location during established business hours.
- Travel – None required. However possible overnight trade show attendance in the future.
Please fill out the form below, attach your resume, and paste a cover letter in the box provided.