Tech Works Job Description
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Scope of Responsibilities:
Priority One: Be a resource of both product knowledge and sales knowledge and support to our Dealers with in a designated geographic area. Duties include visiting and servicing existing Dealers, identifying and developing new Dealers to expand sales without interfering with existing distribution, recommend revocation of relationships with existing Dealers where necessary, establish relationships with design consultants that will specify Tech Works products, and provide local training and education in both products and market opportunities for all. To that end the Regional Sales Manager shall 1) disseminate marketing materials and product information, 2) conduct demonstrations of products through regularly scheduled personal visits to Dealers and Consultants, 3) participate in ride along visits to end users, and 4) represent Tech Works at regional trade shows.
- Develop and manage a call list and schedule to assure regular visits to Dealers and Consulting Engineers.
- Coordinate personal travel within company expense guidelines.
- Serve as primary contact person for potential customers within assigned region.
- Assure distribution of brochures, white papers, wearables, print collateral material, identity
- materials, product manuals, and training materials with support from inside staff.
- Schedule and perform sales meetings, dealer visits, and training presentations.
- Assist with planning and tracking of marketing programs and promotions. Examples include seasonal sales promotions, product introductions, consultant relations, and special dealer programs.
- Maintain records of all prime contacts, administrators, sales, service, and engineering staff of all regional Dealers and Consultants and share this information with corporate staff such as marketing and management.
- Participate in relevant planning meetings, vendor meetings, operations meetings and special events.
- Assist the President/General Manager or project team members as necessary or assigned.
Reporting Structure: Reports to the President/General Manager
- Integrity – Person of high personal integrity and credibility a must.
- Education –
- Minimum high school graduate with additional study in sales, marketing, promotion, and relevant audio technology and applications.
- B.A. business/marketing or equivalent with further training in electronics business and communications beneficial.
- Experience –
- Technical sales and Marketing minimum six years
- Departmental/Vendor Supervision or Project Management minimum three years
- Healthcare Electronic Communication industry experience minimum three years:
- Technical Product Experience with Nurse Call and Intercom systems
- Familiarity with healthcare industry trade organizations, dealer infrastructure, and trade shows beneficial.
- Strong organizational, financial, and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Team player who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial business setting.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and capable of managing multiple dealers and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing and able to work from home and away from home during established business hours. May include evenings and weekends depending upon travel itinerary in assigned region.
- Travel – Must be willing and able to travel 60 % of work time (144 overnights annually).
Please fill out the form below, attach your resume, and paste a cover letter in the box provided.